Go Pure™ Organic Acacia Honey 500g
PAIR THIS OFFERING WITH A DNA TEST (Recommended by this vendor)
Supercharge with a DNA test
(Recommended by this vendor)
PROMOTION COUPONS BY THIS VENDOR
Vendor’s Promo Coupons
Organic Acacia Honey comes from acacia flower from the Acacia trees are sourced directly from the unpolluted highland of Romania, grown only on mineral rich land. Hailed as liquid gold in Europe, Go Pure™ Organic Acacia Honey is ranked as one of the top kinds of honey in the world.
A supreme, high in quality, clear and smooth natural flower honey with an exceptional, delicate floral aroma that separates itself from other types of honey. The Organic Acacia Honey has high fructose, low glucose, helps to boost blood circulation and detoxifies your liver and digestive system.
Certified organic by SC Ecoinspect s.r.l.
Certification is obtain by the local government of Romania. This certification certifies farming methods like any chemical use in the land area, water condemnation and the environment pollution level.
Difference between Organic and Natural
- Organic Honey gives a much lighter color to the honey whereas Natural Honey will be in much darker in color.
- The taste of Organic Honey has much-distinguished flora as compare to Natural Honey.
- There will also be an organic certification.
Go Pure Honey Philosophy
Organic Acacia Honey comes directly from the unpolluted plains of central Romania. This area produces pure honey is a millennial traditional way of life, where the beekeepers communicate with their bees.
we choose the places where people put their hearts and souls into honey making. That’s why our honey has a unique quality, reflected in the exquisite honey taste; a taste which signifies their respect towards nature and love for people.
They are unique and made with soul and without any human intervention, yet as nature intended: honey of pure quality, as a gift for humankind.
The Truth about Honey
- There are no such things as standard honey, as honey comes from different flower the taste of honey will be different.
- Natural Honey only contains 18.8% of water, therefore; it will not be frozen into ice.
- To support microbial growth in natural honey, heat shall not be added, therefore; water more than 60°C, placing it under the sun or hot areas will stop microbial from growing.
- The reason we do not use the metal spoon for retrieving our honey from the jar is that metal will oxidize in times, oxidization will also stop microbial from growing. (If accidentally used a metal spoon to retrieve honey from the jar it will still be fine as oxidization takes times unless he/she leave the spoon in the jar for a long time.)
- Try a spoonful in your evening espresso or drizzled over whole wheat bread.
- To improvement of Blood Circulation, Sinus, Respiratory problems etc: 1 tablespoon with lukewarm water, 2-3 times daily
- Detoxification (twice a month)- As above
- For diabetics: 1 teaspoon per day as beverage or act as sweetener. Acacia honey is high in fructose thus gives energy to diabetics.