Immune Boosting Ginseng Fucoidan
Price starting from:
PAIR THIS OFFERING WITH A DNA TEST (Recommended by this vendor)
Supercharge with a DNA test
(Recommended by this vendor)
PROMOTION COUPONS BY THIS VENDOR
Vendor’s Promo Coupons
Scientific research suggests that Fucoidan has the potential for the following health benefits:
• Immunomodulating activity*
What is Fucoidan and what does it do?
Fucoidan is derived from brown algae. It is a sulfated polysaccharide molecule.
It has shown a wide range of biological activities in research, including many properties, like anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, anti-viral, anti-oxidation, anticoagulant, antithrombotic, and anti-angiogenic.
|Fucoidan can activate the immune system, enhancing the ability of our immune cells to destroy damaged cells.|
• May regulate immune effects in patients with Chronic hepatitis B virus (HBV)
• Attribute to the down regulation of NF-κB in nucleus
|Anti-Tumor Effects ^|
• Inhibit proliferation/metastasis of cancer cells
^ At 4g daily
|Fucoidan on Diabetes|
|• Ameliorate pancreatic β-cell death|
• Ameliorate impaired insulin synthesis via a Sirt-1-dependent manner
• Improve hepatic glucose metabolism
• Upregulate expression of insulin receptor substrate (IRS)-1, glucose transporter (GLUT), peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor gamma (PPAR), and uncoupling protein (UCP)-1 mRNA in the adipose tissue of diabetic mice
• Decrease in urinary sugar and and blood glucose
|Fucoidan on Liver Health|
• Ameliorate effects on the hepatic tissue of db/db mice by increasing hepatic glycogen and antioxidative enzymes
|Fucoidan on Kidney Health|
• Prevent renal tubulointerstitial fibrosis by inhibiting the CD44 signal
|Fucoidan on Heart Health|
• Improve cardiac function of aging canine
|Fucoidan on Bone Health|
• Prevent RANKL-Stimulated Osteoclastogenesis
Disclaimer: The information is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, treatment or professional care. Consult a doctor or a qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.